In this episode of New Ideal Live, Ben Bayer, Ziemowit Gowin, Harry Binswanger, Shoshana Milgram, and Don Watkins discuss new course offerings at the Ayn Rand University (ARU).
Among the topics covered:
- The goals of the Ayn Rand University and how students can benefit from it;
- Shoshana Milgram’s course Dostoevsky’s Crime and Punishment: Investigating the Mind of a Murderer;
- How ARU courses facilitate in-depth study of Objectivism through feedback and interaction;
- Harry Binswanger’s new courses on Objectivist Logic and Introduction to Objectivist Epistemology;
- The best ARU courses for those new to Objectivism;
- How ARU helps to train new intellectuals;
- How ARU coaches help students to personalize the program and apply it to their lives;
- New courses on Philosophy, Work, and Business and Persuasion Mastery;
- Wrap up: ARU logistics, testimonials, and application information.
This episode was recorded on April 5, 2023. Listen to the discussion below. Listen and subscribe from your mobile device on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or Stitcher. Watch previous episodes here.