In this episode of New Ideal Live, Ben Bayer interviews Harry Binswanger about Ayn Rand’s philosophical approach to life and the invaluable lessons we can learn from the way she lived.
Among the topics covered:
- How Rand integrated philosophy into her life;
- How Rand used philosophy to understand herself and others;
- What it was like to work with Rand on philosophical projects;
- How philosophy empowered Rand to continue learning throughout her life;
- What surprising conclusions Rand came to through her philosophy;
- How Rand helped Binswanger develop as a philosopher.
This episode was recorded on February 2, 2024. Listen to the discussion below. Listen and subscribe from your mobile device on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or Stitcher. Watch archived podcasts here.