In this episode of New Ideal Live, Onkar Ghate and Elan Journo discuss international reactions to several recent developments around the world that reveal the power of morality in human affairs.
Among the topics covered:
- How the retreat of the good encourages evil around the world;
- How the “genocide” hearings against Israel exemplify the UN’s equation of good and evil regimes;
- Why Israel’s deference to the UN enables its own destruction;
- How the United Nations is designed to whitewash evil regimes;
- Why the Houthis have significant geopolitical influence;
- How the Houthis appeal to morality while the West wallows in moral uncertainty;
- How the West’s moral cowardice encourages its enemies;
- How America’s refusal to call out China as evil emboldens China;
- How the West betrayed Taiwan with a muted response to its elections.
This episode was recorded on January 17, 2024. Listen to the discussion below. Listen and subscribe from your mobile device on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or Stitcher. Watch archived podcasts here.