In this episode of New Ideal Live, Onkar Ghate, Elan Journo and Nikos Sotirakopoulos discuss Iran’s central role in inspiring, supporting and funding the enemies of Israel and the West.
Among the topics covered:
- Why the Iranian Revolution of 1979 is crucial context for understanding the proliferation and boldness of Islamist groups in the Middle East;
- Why Iran’s explicitly expansionist goals must not be ignored or downplayed;
- How Iran’s imperialism is driven by its Islamist ideology;
- The failure of “realists” to account for the true goals of Islamist ideology;
- Why it is absurd to view Iran’s actions as a just response to Western interference in the region;
- The chaos of American foreign policy in the Middle East and how it betrays those in the region who support freedom;
- Why Iran and Islamism explicitly stand for a morality of death-worship.
This episode was broadcast live on November 1, 2023. Listen to the discussion below. Listen and subscribe from your mobile device on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or Stitcher. Watch archived podcasts here.