In this special episode of New Ideal Live, we bring you a compilation of some of ARI’s distinctive commentary and analysis on foreign policy over the last twenty years.
Lectures featured in this podcast include:
- “America vs. Americans” (2003) by Leonard Peikoff;
- “The Morality of War” (2004) by Yaron Brook;
- “Free Speech and the Danish Cartoons: A Panel Discussion” (2006) featuring Yaron Brook and Edwin Locke;
- “Democracy vs. Victory — Why the ‘Forward Strategy of Freedom’ Had to Fail” (2006) by Yaron Brook;
- “Charlie Hebdo, the West and the Need to Ridicule Religion” (2015) by Onkar Ghate.
Also mentioned is the second, expanded edition of the book Failing to Confront Islamic Totalitarianism, edited by Onkar Ghate and Elan Journo.
This episode served as a prelude to an event on September 11, 2021, in which Onkar Ghate and Elan Journo joined Yaron Brook on The Yaron Brook Show for an in-depth discussion of key events and turning points since 9/11, and a retrospective on ARI’s philosophic analysis of U.S. policy. You can watch the discussion here.
This podcast was recorded on September 8, 2021. Listen to the discussion below. Listen and subscribe from your mobile device on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or Stitcher. Watch archived podcasts here.