Even with Roe v. Wade on the brink of repeal, today’s “liberals” have little in the way of intellectual ammunition to support the cause of abortion rights.
In an effort to reach individuals open to a new, rational perspective, ARI recently released Why The Right to Abortion Is Sacrosanct. Will you help us promote this book to the right people?
Amazon is increasingly a search engine in its own right: curious people go there to find books on topics they’d like to learn more about. We released our book on Kindle and print at a nominal cost (Kindle: $2.99, print: $5.99) to directly connect people interested in abortion rights with Ayn Rand’s radical philosophical ideas.
Here are five simple things you can do to give the book added visibility on Amazon:
- Share a link to the Amazon page on social media: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B13PF4Z6/
- Give the product a star rating on Amazon
- Leave a review of any length
- Buy copies of the book and share them with friends (you can buy Kindle books for others too)
- If you’re a Kindle Unlimited member, download it for free
Each of these options helps influence Amazon’s search results in favor of the book, making it more likely that someone searching for books on abortion will come in contact with Rand’s ideas.